|Date||Sep 15, 2021 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Location||DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester|
- Registration and Lunch: 12pm-1pm EST
- Session # 1: 1pm - 2pm EST
- Speaker: Michael Lomax - Director, Working Capital Solution Structuring, Americas - Kyriba Corp.
- Topic: Hybrid Dynamic Discounting: Creating a True Win-Win for You and Your Suppliers
- Session Description: In this session you will learn the importance of giving suppliers access to liquidity on a consistent basis, particularly when we're seeing constant disruption in the supply chain. While Dynamic Discounting can be a good solution, historically it's been buyer focused and on again, off again, which is not friendly to suppliers. We will discuss how to deploy a hybrid funding strategy that will secure your supply chain while providing suppliers with predictable cash flow every time they need it, not just when you're able to pay early.
- Session # 2: 2:15pm - 3:15pm EST
- Speaker: Kirsten Lemke - Global Payment and Treasury Advisor - Kyriba Corp.
- Topic: ERP Migrations: An Opportunity for Corporate Treasury
- Session Description: As organizations increasingly migrate toward cloud ERPs, this session will identify the areas of an ERP project that Treasury can impact, how those areas can be optimized, talk about the benefits of an ERP/TMS integration, and discuss the complexity of banking connectivity, advantages of a payment hub, and fraud solutions.
- Session # 3: 3:30pm - 4:30pm EST
- Speaker: Curt Miaso - Currency Risk Management Solution Consultant - Kyriba Corp.
- Topic: FX Exposure Management: Considerations & Applicable Best Practices for International Companies
- Session Description: Whether your organization is just starting to experience FX impacts, or you are a large cap company with an entire team managing the risk, it is good to take a step back and review some of the fundamentals when it comes to FX exposure and risk management. Join Curt Miaso, Currency Risk Management Solution Consultant, as he will be sharing various topics treasury teams should be paying attention to when looking to develop and enhance their FX exposure & risk management programs.
- Cocktail Reception: 4:30pm - 6pm EST