Mar 14, 2008
POSITION TITLE and PURPOSE:
Sr. Treasury and Credit Analyst
ITT Corporation is currently hiring for a Full Time Treasury and Credit Analyst/Team Lead at their location in Seneca Falls, NY. This role will be responsible for leading a team in the delivery of services relating to the components of the Credit & Treasury operations. The primary functions of this position include customer credit evaluation and establishment, AR reporting, enhancements/continuous improvement, on-boarding of units, etc. Additional responsibilities include support of the cash management function such as cash forecasting, issuance and management of letter of credit portfolio and other duties as assigned.
- Act as team lead including staff development training, and project management
- Review and approval of customer orders consistent with the application of ITT credit policy
- Support and administration of letter of credit portfolio
- Support of US corporate cash management duties including cash forecasting
- Act as team lead on projects such as lean process improvements and initiatives
- Assist in establishment of formal policies and procedures and ensure internal controls are in compliance with banking regulations and Sarbanes Oxley
- Other duties as assigned
BS in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent experience).
In depth knowledge of Accounts Receivable/Treasury/Finance process area obtained through more than 4-7 years of practical experience. Preferred experience in a shared services/centralized services environment.
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic accounting knowledge
- PC Skills including MS Office
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Must be enthusiastic and a team player
- Self-starter and change agent
- Leadership skills, supervisory experience desired
- Project management experience
- AS400, SAP and Get Paid knowledge a plus
ITT Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please apply directly at:
******(Please copy and paste link if it doesn’t open)******